A stainless steel exhaust canopy is a much needed addition to any kitchen. To meet this need, there is no other expert manufacturer and fitter of canopies and hoods like Lamberts. The modern models of hoods and canopies they provide come with amazing features that will ensure that your kitchen is adequately ventilated and has an awesome aesthetic feature. The features may include the following:
Features of a modern stainless steel canopy or hood:
· Powerful Blower – a Stainless Steel hood and canopy that is worth its salt should have a powerful blower that hence make it very ideal for all homes that use their kitchens several times a day or for long duration. It should have a high CFM Blower. This enhances the airflow in the kitchen.
· Controls – a modern stainless steel canopy and hood should be convenient to use by having strategically placed controls for the canopy’s lighting and the speed of any fan that has been installed to enhance the function of a canopy and hood. A push button system is most preferred since it is not complex and hence can be easily used.
· Lighting – in addition to the exhaust properties of the modern stainless steel canopies and hoods, they also have excellent lighting features that will ensure that your kitchen becomes as comfortable and convenient to cook in as possible.
· Filters – the stainless steel canopies have a mesh made of stainless steel fitted in them that ensure the most amazing ventilation.
· Sound – The modern stainless steel canopies and hoods are fitted with fans that produce the lowest noise levels.
Why stainless steel canopies?
The stainless steel canopies have a couple of advantages aside from the numerous features they may have. These benefits include:
They are easy to clean: stainless steel offers a surface that is very easy to maintain when it comes to cleanliness. It is no doubt that the canopies are exposed to all sorts of soot and smoke and hence they need a little sprucing up every once in a while.
They are durable: stainless steel makes for a very durable and long lasting kitchen fitting that will outlast you. They are very resistant to corrosion and damage from vermin or fungi.
They give the kitchen a nice ambience: the light tends to reflect beautifully from the surface of stainless steel giving the kitchen an illuminated and cool ambience.
What to consider when buying stainless steel canopies:
The size of the canopy vis-à-vis the size of the kitchen: this is a tricky one. There will definitely be a strong conflict between how effective you may want the canopy or hood to be and the shape you would want the canopy to be. It is obvious that steam or smoke from your cooking will not flow directly upwards but tends to wander off. The canopy or hood that one picks should provide an adequate coverage to trap all or most these deviant fumes.
The Ducting to the outside of the house: emphasis on the size of the duct that directs fumes from your hood or canopy should be a must when picking a ducting for the canopy. It should be sufficient enough to efficiently transfer fumes to the outside of the house.